AP Grama Volunteer Login: AP Grama/Ward Volunteers Application Status, Registration & Login details at www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
Every year the government of Andhra Pradesh invites applicants for AP Grama volunteer recruitment. Such an invitation allows a number of qualified aspirants to come forward and apply for the recruitment. However, not every applicant is recruited, such is the norm.
Along with the recruitment notification, the authority also declares the total number of Grama ward volunteer vacancies. Similarly, this year the government of Andhra Pradesh declared recruitment notifications.
A huge number of aspirants must have applied for the recruitment. Therefore, in order to ensure their enrollment candidates can check their application status. Hence, in this article, you will find details specific to AP Grama ward volunteer recruitment. There are details related to Grama volunteer login and registration.
AP Grama Volunteer Login, Registration
The aspirants who are not registered should complete their registration online. Only after your registration, you can fill out the application form. Therefore, registration should be your first step if you wish to enroll in Grama volunteer recruitment.
Depending upon the instructions every candidate must be registered. However, the registered candidates can log in and then fill out their application form. Hence, unregistered individuals must begin with their registration.
It is important for the individuals to make sure that they register and submit the form within the allotted time. Therefore, here time is of the essence. Now if you are not familiar with the registration process then we can assist you.
To complete your Grama ward volunteer registration you just need to know the steps to follow. However, during your registration, you should be able to provide the required information.
STEP 1. Candidates will have to visit the official portal of AP Grama volunteers (www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in).
STEP 2. When the Grama volunteer homepage opens go to the log-in section. Then you need to click the log-in option.
STEP 3. The website takes you to the login portal where you should click on the REGISTRATION option.
STEP 4. Now the Grama ward volunteer registration portal will open. And you need to enter all the necessary details including your mobile number.
STEP 5. The portal sends an OTP to your mobile number which must be verified.
STEP 6. As soon as you receive the OTP enter the code in the required field and click Verify OTP to complete the process.
STEP 7. Finally, your AP Grama volunteer registration will be complete.
|AP Grama Volunteer Login||Click Here|
Grama/Ward Volunteer Application Status Online
Candidates after submitting their application form can check their AP Grama application status online. By getting to know your application status you can confirm the approval or rejection of your application form
Since the candidates can check the status of their application online, thus there is no need to go anywhere. However, you must know the process to check your application status online.
Therefore, here in this section, you can get the information that you need in the process. So if you want to know how to check Grama ward volunteer application status? Then the following step is your answer.
- STEP 1. Since you can check your application status only at the official Grama Portal. Therefore the first step we want you to go to their AP Grama volunteer site. Here we have the direct link to the website (www.gramavolunteer3.ap.gov.in)
- STEP 2. Once you have accessed the homepage of the portal we want you to go to their LOGIN section.
- STEP 3. Under the login section, you have to click the APPLICATION STATUS.
- STEP 4. Now on the next page, you need to enter your preferred detail. You can check the status of your application by Aadhar no., mobile number, or application id.
- STEP 5. Once you have selected your preference and entered the details make sure to enter the CAPTCHA code too.
- STEP 6. Finally, you can click SUBMIT.
- STEP 7. On the next page, the portal will display details regarding your Grama ward volunteer application status.
Read More: How to check Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip?
Here are some of the questions related to Grama ward volunteer eligibility, document requirements, and more. Therefore, interested candidates should take a look at this information that can be useful when they apply for the recruitment.
What is the Eligibility for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment?
The eligibility of a candidate is based on their educational qualification and age. Now as per the notification released by the authority Grama ward volunteer eligibility as:
Candidates must be 10th passed, 12th passed, or graduate. The age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 35 years. Documents Required Grama Volunteer application form.
Here is the list of the required documents.
-> Aadhar Card ( with the correct village name).
-> Official Date of Birth.
-> Education Qualification certificates( admit card, registration cards).
-> Community Certificate.
-> Residential Certificate.
-> Medical Certificate.
What are the AP Grama Volunteer Selection Proceeds?
Once your application status says accepted then you will be called for the selection process. The selection process is made up of the following stages or tests.
-> Behavioral Skills ( 15 Marks):
-> General Awareness ( 20 Marks).
-> Soft Skills ( 15 Marks).
-> Final Merit List.
- SBI HRMS – Pensioners & Employee Portal Login @hrms.onlinesbi.com
- PFMS Salary Slip Login, Pay Slip Portal @pfms.nic.in
- WBIFMS Pay Slip 2022 WBIFMS Login @wbifms.gov.in
- MIS Portal Haryana – DSC Saksham Haryana Education Portal Login @hryedumis.gov.in
- HGS Login | HGS Payslip Online at hgsbs.com Portal