Indian Railways AIMS Portal, AIMS Mobile App, AIMS RESS Portal, IR RESS Registration, Login, Railways Employee Salary, and Pay Slip Online details available on aims.indianrailways.gov.in & also from aims.portal.app.
AIMS stands for Accounting Information Management System and this online system is made by the Indian railways for their employees.
www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in is the Indian Railways Accounts Department portal, developed with the objective to enable single-window access to information and services being provided by the various Indian Railways entities.
Now the RESS or Railway Employee Self Service developed by CSIF under the AIMS portal has had a huge impact. Most importantly the RESS has helped every Indian Railway employee to regularly check their monthly Railway employee payslip online.
AIMS Employee Pay Slip @aims.indianrailways.gov.in
In this section, you can know how to download your monthly AIMS payslip from the AIMS portal. With the development of the RESS under AIMS, Indian Railway employees can check their monthly transaction details with ease.
This exclusive online forum saves time and allows the individual to get her/his railway salary slip whenever required. However, you can’t get the payslip by just being an employee of the Indian Railways.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the AIMS Portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Look at the left side of the homepage where you can see the “Employee Self Service” option when you see it click on that link.
- The next page that opens will be the AIMS Portal login page.
- On this page, you have to enter your Employee Number or USER ID.
- Then you have to enter your Password.
- Now after you enter your id and password click on Submit option.
- If you have entered the correct details you will now have access to your AIMS employee salary slip account.
- Now you can download or get a printout of your Railway employee salary slip for any month.
|AIMS Login Portal||Visit Here|
AIMS Portal – RESS Registration Process
For the ease of Railway employees, the railway board of India made a new online system called AIMS (Accounting Information & Management System).
With the help of the AIMS Portal or AIMS Mobile App now the employee of Indian Railways can check their monthly payslip, Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans & Advances, and Income Tax related details without any hustle.
When we say online what we mean is that new registration must be done only at the AIMS portal. Therefore, in order to complete your registration, there are some steps that you need to be aware of.
So before we get to the process of RESS registration, here are the details that you need to provide. All these details are mandatory, so you must have the following details at any cost to ensure your AIMS portal RESS Registration.
- Employee Number.
- Personal Mobile Number (Active).
- Date of birth ( As on the official document).
The application can be accessed using any of the following ways:-
- By clicking the “Employee Self Service” link on the Home Page of the AIMS Portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- By directly typing the following URL in the browser https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS.
To use this application, an employee has to register first with the application. The following steps will help you complete your AIMS portal RESS registration.
Registration with Railway Employee Self Service
For Registering with Railway Employee Self Service, an employee should ensure the following 2 Points:-
Step 1. Aadhaar Number/Employee Number, Mobile No, and Date of Birth are updated in IPAS. Permission to update the Aadhaar Number/Employee no and Mobile Number is available with Pay Bill Clerks. Aadhaar Number/Employee No. and the Date of Birth is printed on Payslip.
Step 2. Since the initial password is sent on the employee’s mobile, consent is required to be sent to the SMS Server by sending an SMS to a designated number. This is mandatory as per TRAI guidelines. This is a one-time exercise and the subscriber has to send an SMS with the content “SMS START” to 08860622020.
NOTE: Without subscribing to SMS alerts as above, it will not be possible to get an initial password on your mobile and the mobile application cannot be used.
Step 3. After registering with SMS alerts visit the official website (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in ). The homepage will open as below.
Step 4. Now click on the “Employee Self-Service” Option. After clicking on the Employee self-service option/link, a new page will open given as below.
Step 5. Now click on the “New User Registration / नया उपयोगकर्ता पंजीकरण” Option. A page will open (as given below) asking for the Employee Number, Mobile No, and Date of Birth.
Step 6. Enter your Employee Number, valid Mobile Number, and Birthdate, and then click on Submit button. The system will verify Employee no., mobile no., and date of birth from the Employee’s bio-data available in IPAS. If the verification is successful, then the system will send an initial password to the employee’s registered mobile number.
Step 7. Now Enter the Password sent on your mobile number and then click on Register and Login Button.
The last System verifies the password and the password match or verifies then Employee is registered with RESS and the Home page of RESS will be displayed on your screen. The dashboard will look like this.
महत्वपूर्ण सूचना: यह बात सामने आयी है की रेलवे कर्मचारियों को उनके CUG मोबाइल नंबरों पर कुछ फर्जी कॉल किए जा रहे हैं, जो उन्हें उनके व्यक्तिगत विवरण (जैसे कर्मचारी संख्या, मोबाइल नंबर) और बैंक खाते के विवरण प्रस्तुत करने के लिए कह रहे हैं और फिर ओटीपी भेजने के लिए कह रहे हैं। रेलवे के कुछ कर्मचारी पहले ही इस धोखाधड़ी के शिकार हो चुके हैं और अपना पैसा खो चुके हैं। सभी कर्मचारियों / अधिकारियों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे अपनी व्यक्तिगत जानकारी / बैंक खाता विवरण / ओटीपी की जानकारी किसी को भी फोन, Email या SMS पर साझा न करें।
Direct Login/Registration: Open Official Site
Already Registered with RESS – AIMS RESS Login
Individuals who wish to access their Railways salary slip account first need to complete the AIMS login. Since the AIMS portal maintains the individuals account of every Indian Railway employee, each login credentials are unique.
The AIMS login service not only allows you to access your account but gives you the liberty to generate your Railway employee salary slip 2020 & check your Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans &Advances, and Income Tax related details. Hence, you can generate your AIMS salary slip for any month including your first month of service.
In this section, we are going to write the complete steps for AIMS login or RESS Login. Therefore, by taking these steps you can complete your AIMS portal login, and generate your salary slip through Railway Employee Self-Service.
- First, go to the AIMS Portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- On the homepage look for Employee Self-Service on the left side and click on it.
- Now the AIMS Login page appears.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- To proceed further click on the Submit option.
- Now your dashboard Home Page will show the Employee Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans &Advances & Income Tax details.
- Now click on any one result that you want to check.
How To Reset AIMSPortal Login Password?
Creating a new password requires a few steps. In fact, to reset your AIMS employee login password all you need to do is take the following steps. However, make sure to have the following requirements before you proceed.
- Visit the AIMS Portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Select Employee Self-Service on the homepage.
- Now you are on the AIMS Login page.
- On this page click on the Forgot Password( highlighted in red).
- A new RESS page appears.
- On this page enter your USER ID, Mobile Number, and your date of birth.
- Then click on the Submit option.
- Soon an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Now verify the OTP at the required stage.
- Then create your new password, confirm it, and then click on Save.
- Finally, you successfully created a new AIMS login password.
NOTE: You must have your USER ID, your active personal mobile number ( registered with the portal), and your date of birth.
Indian Railways Payslip Via AIMS Mobile APP
Although the AIMS Portal offers smooth services in case of railway employee salary slips. However, the Indian Railways, or rather the AIMS offer a more user-friendly service such as AIMS mobile salary slips.
- First, you have to download the AIMS Mobile app (RESS) from your respective service provider.
- Now, after the AIMS Mobile app has been installed successfully open the application.
- A login page will be displayed.
- Now you have to enter your login id (Employee Number) and password.
- NOw to proceed further click on the Submit or Login option.
- Your AIMS salary slip account opens.
NOTE: The best thing about this application is that you can access your Railway employee salary slip account on 27/7. However, to use this application you must have a proper internet connection.
How To Download AIMS Portal Mobile App
- First, you have to visit this website www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the homepage look for the RESS mobile app.
- When you see that link just click on it to proceed.
- Now you will be directed to the Google Play page.
- On the next page, the RESS app appears.
- To download this app click on the Install option.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have your AIMS RESS mobile app.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway Employee Helpline
In case any Indian Railway employee has a query related to their monthly railway salary slip they can opt to use the AIMS portal helpline services. The helpline service is provided just to ensure that the queries of the employees are taken care of by the organization.
Therefore, if any problem is related to your AIMS railway employee salary slip then opt for the following helpline options. These helpline services are provided by the AIMS portal for your convenience.
NOTE: The AIMS help desk is available for limited hours. Thus as per the provisions, the help desk will be available between 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Remember the AIMS help desk remains open only on working days.
Read More: How to check MP Treasury Pay Slip?
What is AIMS Portal?
AIMS Is Accounting Information & Management System developed by the Indian Railway. It is an online portal that helps railway employees to check their monthly payslips and biodata-related details.
What is RESS?
RESS stands for Railway Employee Self Service. Using the Employee Self Service or RESS Portal railway employees easily access their monthly payslip, Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans & Advances, and Income Tax related details.
How Do I Register For RESS?
RESS is Railway Employee Self Service and to register yourself in RESS Portal you need your Employee Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth. To start your registration you need to Send a message with the Text “SMS START” to 08860622020.
Once your SMS alert starts then visit the official website i.e. www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in. Now click on Employee Self Service. Then click on new registration and fill in the required details and click on submit.
Can I Reset my RESS login Password?
Yes, you can reset your RESS login password from RESS Portal. Click on Railway self-service and then click on forgot password. Now Enter your USERID, Mobile No, and Date of Birth and click on Submit button. Then a new password will be sent by the board on your registered mobile number.
What is AIMS Portal Official Website Link?
The official website of the Indian Railways AIMS Portal is https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in.